Re: [MV] Difference in camo colors?

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 24 2004 - 03:51:47 PST

Hank, the paint arrived in a well packaged box. Great job all around!
Thanks.

My deuce came from the USMC with a 4-color MERDC pattern consisting of
Forest Green (45%), Earth Yellow (45%), Sand (5%) and Black (5%). The
pattern itself is different from any shown in the TC 5-200 or any of the
articles in MVM or David Doyle's book.
To simplify things a little, I'm changing to the 3-color "desert" scheme
using Sand (44%), Field Drab (41%) and Earth Yellow (15%).

My original question was simply if there is a difference in color between
polyurethane (33245), earth yellow and oil based (30257) earth yellow. Also
the field drab and sand.

Cheers,
Bjorn