Re: nasty intrusive stuff

From: Richard (metal@fullwave.com)
Date: Tue Feb 24 2004 - 07:26:27 PST

Well, the blindingly obvious solution is to NOT buy the
damn things in the first place, right? Worst of all, any
time someone drops 40K on a plastic-mobile, a solid 30K
of it goes straight to paying for even -more- spiraling
out-of-control gov crap. Call me strange, but the idea
of -paying- for my own demise really leaves me cold.

Besides, my '95 ZJ will out-crawl an Excursion any day! <g>

Now if I could only figure out how to squeeze an
LDT-465 in there...sigh....

---
Please do NOT add or "subscribe"
me to any lists or databases.