M1009 drivers seat, NEEDED

From: MV Don Low (MVdonlow@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 26 2004 - 16:34:56 PST

I am in need of a Drivers Seat for my 1984 M1009 (Chevey Blazer, full size )
The seat frame is broken, !
The back is GOING Backward and the seat is going down, its really hard to
drive it that way ;-(
The rack that the seat sits on is fine (bolts to the truck and seat,
(adjusts back and forth ) is ok)
Seems they are harder to find than I thought !

Any Ideas where I can get one? Or a set ??

Don Low
donlow.50g.com
www.MKMVPA.com

Understanding requires not just a moment of perception, but a continuous
awareness, a continuous state of inquiry without conclusion. (Bruce Lee)