Looking for a HMMWV Hood

From: J Brennan (brenrock@optonline.net)
Date: Fri Feb 27 2004 - 04:52:15 PST

I'm looking for a really good condition hood with the woodlands camo pattern
on it for my HMMWV. Mine is solid OD green and good condition. Some light
scratches on the right side but no cracks or body work on it and want the
same for the replacement hood. The rest of my Humvee is camo and I'd like
to complete it with the hood. I don't want a newly painted one but rather
one that has the faded look to match the rest of the vehicle. Mine is a
M1038 Cargo/Troop Carrier w/Winch. I'm totally open to swapping or an
outright purchase and I'm in CT. Thanks.

John
'93 M1038 HMMWV