RE: [MV] chocks

From: J Brennan (brenrock@optonline.net)
Date: Fri Feb 27 2004 - 04:46:35 PST

Raimondo,

When I needed the chocks I went to www.NorthernTool.com and purchased their
H.D. Wheel Chock 7x8x10, #331722. Honestly I didn't even think about
getting military issue as my concern was to get some big chocks ASAP. It
wasn't until a year later that I was at West Point and saw that they were
using chocks with their Humvee's and to my surprise they looked exactly like
the ones I had purchased.

Can anyone else help Raimondo with his search for military chocks for his
Jeep?

John
'93 M1038 HMMWV