Re: [MV] SHERMAN TANK TRACKES

From: International Movie Services (ims@telus.net)
Date: Fri Feb 27 2004 - 08:32:43 PST

The abandoned yard where we retrieved the 50 M75's in Woodland, Washington
has buried in the weeds piles of Sherman parts; final drives; transmissions;
track. There are also large quantities of track for, I think, Stuarts, plus
there was a complete Stuart lower hull and suspension that had been
converted into a logging spar tree. I was told that these items belonged to
a local resident and if anyone was interested the landowner would try to
contact him regarding disposal. If you like I can look up her phone number
and pass it on to you?
Cheers!
Ian