if your interested :)

From: Mark B. Anderson (mark@aasurplus.ca)
Date: Fri Feb 27 2004 - 18:23:50 PST

Well all,

parked my deuce in sept and let it sit all winter today finally it got to +5
and well that's means time to start the deuce. and well put the batteries in
checked levels and pumped it twice and pulled the starter and vooooomm it
started and sat there and purred and then I remembered why I love my big old
green machine. after about 20 minutes I put it in gear and away I went for
the first drive of the year ...out on the highway and up to 45 (that's as
fast as I can get the old M-220 to go) and then remembered never put the
plates on yet this year LOL ok time to go home..... drove home total 5 miles
round trip but the smile is still on my face and my wife is just looking at
me saying you look like the kid who just took the last cookie from the
cookie jar LOL.. and to make this even a better story when I was putting the
batteries in I had at least 10 people stop by to see if I would give them a
ride... MAN I love green and all it stands for.

Cheers over and out :)

Mark Anderson
Anderson & Anderson Investigations
www.mvpa.ca and www.aasurplus.ca
Prairie Command Member - MVPA Member #25472
M.C.C. Canada Member #3203
'56 GMC M-220 - '78 BMW 728 ARMORED
"Your Full Line Military Surplus Dealer"
208 Hwy 16 West
Box 692
Neepawa, MB R0J1H0