Re: [MV] Question on Registering in Mass.

From: Steve Randall (srandall64@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 27 2004 - 18:23:24 PST

Thanks Ron,
                 Thats what I needed to know..I don't want to be stuck on
the "3 days only" deal and they won't let me go passenger because if it's
over 10,000 GVW so it has to go as "Commercial"...So between $15./per
thousand GVW, and about a $1000. for basic insurance on a commercial plate,
$50. for title, and $10. for sales tax, thats about $1,360 per year to drive
it!!! "I'm moving to PA"....lol