Re: [MV] Air Compressor Recommendation?

From: greg marks (youdog99@msn.com)
Date: Fri Feb 27 2004 - 20:14:27 PST

I've done that and neither compressor seemed to strain anywhere near what
they would have if I used them individualy.

But then I got one of those monster dual cylinder 6.5 horse vertical jobbies
for $400 from Harbor Freight. Now neither of those old compressors strains
- ever. I'm much happier than when I had the Sears Scroll Compressor and
the little 3 hp. Just a ton of air now.... in half the space.

and 200' of air hose cause it doesn't roll

>From: "Bill & Bonnie Prestin" <bprestin@chartermi.net>
>Subject: Re: [MV] Air Compressor Recommendation?
>Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 20:34:38 -0500
>
>Just set the shut off pressure on the more powerful compressor at the
>maximum pressure for the smaller compressor. Then you can use them
>together.
>
>Bill

Watch high-quality video with fast playback at MSN Video. Free!