Re: [MV] Anybody seen this? Is it for real?

From: David Yando (yando@lanemotormuseum.org)
Date: Fri Feb 27 2004 - 08:44:18 PST

No, not true at all, but in fact has hit _every_ list I am on. Can't believe
it is still circulating. When you hear a story like this, it's a good idea
to check Snopes (http://www.snopes.com/military/keeshan.htm) to see if there
is any truth to it. Same with the virus/worm stories that circulate - go to
Symantec.com and check the hoax boards _before_ sending out potentially
damaginginformation to everone in the address book. A little sleuthing goes
a long way...

David Yando
Manager
Lane Motor Museum www.lanemotormuseum.org