Re: [MV] M1008 glow plug issues

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Sun Feb 29 2004 - 06:24:22 PST

Speaking of shorting wires causing fires (gee, that rhymes) it is a very
good idea to buy a main battery cut-off switch for every vehicle. They
eliminate parasitic loads from draining down a battery in a stored truck,
and can slow down a truck thief. At shows, they are a great safety device to
avoid embarrassment when the guy in the fatigues who "used to drive one of
these babies in 'Nam" tries to impress his girlfriend with the tatoos and
teased hair, and starts your engine without remembering to put the truck in
neutral.

In the event of a wire fire, just flip the switch. I use the ones found in
J C Whitney. Cheap insurance.
A P Bloom