The color of OD?

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 29 2004 - 07:18:33 PST

Perhaps one of you can help me with this; what is the explanation to the
very "brown" color of Dave Bundy's '73 deuce featured on the cover of issue
#96 (April 2003) of MVM. That can't be a variation of OD or is it?
Does Aervoe 24087 match Gillespie's 24087 OD semi gloss?
If you need a scan of the front cover of the magazine, let me know.
Thanks for your help.
Bjorn

PS. I had trouble posting thi , so if it appears more than once, I
appologize. BB

Find and compare great deals on Broadband access at the MSN High-Speed