M-series instrument panel question on wire numbers

From: J (W7LS@blarg.net)
Date: Sun Feb 29 2004 - 21:38:19 PST

  I'm in the process of bringing an M813A1 back from the scrap heap and
trying to figure out how to wire the instrument panel up to the truck.
The wires are there, with their little numbers on them. Can't find
anything that says which wire goes to which, other than the -20 manual
with tells me to tag everything first, then take the panel out, then
reinstall it using the tag numbers I put on there as I dismantled it. Oh
great... I'm not the one that took it out! The numbers they use don't
correspond with any numbers on the wires. It must be somewhere. Ideas?
 Thanks. Jim