Re: [MV] Finally got one! But still wondering..

From: Bruce Kalin (pball@csionline.net)
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 03:57:00 PST

Hi Grant,

You need to contact Arthur Bloom at:
http://www.m35products.com
He has the newest units available (not old stock). They are not like
power steering in your car but, they sure make a difference. He also
sells the manual locking hubs for the deuce.
The 5 ton trucks come with hydraulic power steering.

Bruce Kalin, 2004 East Coast Convoy Coordinator
http://www.eastcoastconvoy.com