Re: [MV] Finally got one! But still wondering..

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Sun Feb 29 2004 - 22:43:58 PST

Greetings, Mr. Stockly:

Please call me at my toll-free number at your convenience. I will be able
to tell you about the Air-O-Matic power steering, and other products to
enhance the enjoyment of your new truck. If you are planning to be at the
Dover (NJ) military show, you will have a chance to see a demonstration of
the product. I will be officiating at the installation of one on a forum
member's M35. I'm sure that we can arrange a test drive.

Don't worry, it does not "kill" the air compressor, or any other component.
As a mil-spec, government-approved modification (NSN 2530-01-388-4240) it is
a proven product that has been in use for over 40 years. It will reduce by
half the forces necessary to steer the truck.

I would caution you against using a system found in a surplus situation,
unless you can contact me and tell me the factory date codes on the torque
valve and power cylinder. There are some components out there that have been
kicking around in the after-market for a few years, and factory-fresh,
warrantied ones are recommended. There are rubber rings and gaskets that
can deteriorate over time, through disuse. I can furnish you with a list of
our eight (8) authorized dealers.

If you would like to see a copy of our step-by-step installation manual,
just ask.

The 5-ton series has hydraulic steering. The 2.5-ton series uses the safer
air-assist system which will NOT lock up upon engine or air-pressure
failure.

Arthur P. Bloom, Pres
www.M35products.com

Factory-authorized distributor.