title service

From: Ted Hils (tedhils@cyber-south.com)
Date: Tue Mar 02 2004 - 07:38:47 PST

    Just in case anybody else doesn't know, I do the same service as the big
boys do, for $200 and up, for $85. I only do it for MV collectors (and
mainly guys on the list). It does have to be older than 1975, although I
hope to get a program going that will cover the vehicles up to 1989.
Ted

Ted Hils
Ted's Trucks 'N Stuff
1181 County Road 560
Midland City, AL 36350
334-983-1092
Mon-Fri, 8-5 CST

http://www.stores.ebay.com/tedstrucksnstuff

> From: "Witold Grzymala-Busse" <wbusse@ips-networking.com>
> Subject: [MV] Title service
> Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 14:55:40 -0600
>

> I need to use a title company for my M-35a2. So far I looked at Broadway,
> they wanted $375 but I talked them down to $300. International Title
Service