Re: [MV] Finally got one! But still wondering..

From: Longhunter7 (longhunter7@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Tue Mar 02 2004 - 14:17:57 PST

The products are as advertised! I have the lock-out hubs and they are great!

It is very easy to install them, and they do make a big difference! You will
get better mileage and the derivability is greatly improved!

They also will save a lot of wear and tear on the front axle components! I
do recommend them to folks that want to drive the M35A2 on the highway!

Longhunter7 out!
MVPA #23952
72 AM General M35A2C w/w