Chocks

From: Cabell Garbee (cgarbee@ipass.net)
Date: Tue Mar 02 2004 - 15:37:11 PST

With all the talk the past week about e-brakes and chocks, I thought
that I would pass on the URL for Worden Chock's webpage with their
selection of rubber chocks. I'm partial to the MRQ-C pyramid rubber
chocks for use with my M37 and M35A2C's (about $9 each plus shipping,
same as Northern Tool's stock item at $15/each plus tax). but they have
a large variety and carry chocks in other materials as well. I've got
all my chocks roped together in pairs (you can order them already made
up or splice the rope yourself or use chain, etc). Their MRQ-A is
almost the same size and weighs a bit less and is around $7 if I
remember the prices from my most recent order (last week) if you are a
bit more budget minded...

URL for the page with the rubber chocks is:
http://chocks.com/Rubber/index.php
Their homepage is at: http://chocks.com/index.php

Happy motoring,
CGarbee