won't start:

From: Terry Lane (tlane@mobynet.com)
Date: Tue Mar 02 2004 - 20:12:09 PST

List,
I took my M923 for a 290 mile jaunt today and now it won't start.
It cranks like hell but won't fire off. It ran perfect all day.
Would fire off on the first crank. Now nada!!!! Top speed on I-5
was 58 MPH and 13 miles per gallon on fuel. On hills it never lost
power, and never slowed down, it just wouldn't go any faster than 58.
Now it won't fire off at all. Has half a tank of fuel.New fuel filters,
etc. The old ones weren't plugged. It only has 330 hrs and 7000
miles---a real cherry.
terry