They didn't believe me!

From: Joe Foley (redmenaced@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 02 2004 - 17:45:50 PST

I told Classic Car that their ramps weren't strong
enough but they didn't believe me.

The old M-135 made it up on the trailer but there are
some new bends in those ramps, kinda saggy looking,
one almost came unhooked from the trailer, no, it DID
come unhooked, it just dropped back down in the right
place when the back wheels went over it. LUCKY!

I tried to impress the "kid" driving that there was NO
"in-gear" with that transmission, hope he listened. I
didn't stay around to see how he tied it down, it's
his problem.

No head board on the trailer and a nice new USPO truck
behind it.

Hey, NAT, .... heads UP!

Joe