Re: [MV] D Day in Normandy African Scam

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Wed Mar 03 2004 - 06:12:11 PST

Why not? We could offer him a package deal:

One D-Day (complete with H-Hour and M-Minute kit)

One Tet Offensive (slightly used)

One Battle of the Bulge (major rust, but a good start for a restoration
project)

One Six-Day War (complete with "How to Smite Thine Enemies in Three Easy
Lessons" instruction manual)

One Bay of Pigs Invasion (never used, N O S, original wrappers and box)

A P Bloom