M35 question posted 03/03/04

From: Jim Zehr (jeeperjim@cox-internet.com)
Date: Wed Mar 03 2004 - 06:52:30 PST

My thanks to all who responded. I did not have enough information listed in
the first post.

1976---M35A2---s/n 032511522

Due to my inexperience in this style truck maintenance I have two additional
questions for the list.
If the fuel shutoff lever or cable broke wouldn't the injection pump default
to a run position rather than a cut-off position? I assume that it has a
return spring mechanism of some sort installed.
Can these trucks be towed for a short distance with the back up rather than
the front ( 1 to 2 miles slowly )?
Thanks again to all,
Jim

jeeperjim@cox-interent.com

PS: Gene I could sure use your boom truck right now!

Smiling...way too far