Re: [MV] D Day in Normandy African Scam

From: Fred Martin (mung@in-touch.net)
Date: Wed Mar 03 2004 - 09:30:48 PST

Nige...if you could somehow get a down payment from this guy...enough to
go hunt him up and take an M-1 and shoot a few rounds pretty close to
him...and then ask him if he wants to buy the whole package...<g>...or
tell him that the price would require several "like minded fellows" like
  him and...give it to them for free. This would go good on David