Re: [MV] Previews at DRMOs?/Preview Sponsors

From: Jeff Gatton (jdgatton@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 03 2004 - 17:00:56 PST

My Active Duty Military ID gets me on base everytime!

Hey list, how about getting a list going of active
duty, retirees, or civil service employees at or near
the differnent GL sites that are willing to sponsor on
fellow MVers? Kind of like the MV Help List. If I
remember right, Sarge keeps that list up??? I've got
Keesler AFB, MS covered for y'all! They don't get a
lot of MVs, but I've seen a few from time to time.

In times of decreased threats, a phone call to the
visitors center with your name will get you on.
During elevated times, you have to be personally
signed into base. Just make sure you have a current
and proper Driver's License, Vehicle Registration, and
Proof of Insurance, or they won't let you on. At
least, that's Keesler's police and they are pretty
strict about it.

Jeff Gatton
Saucier, MS/Keesler AFB