Re: [MV] WW II OD (was) Original paint color for M135?

From: Steve Randall (srandall64@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 03 2004 - 17:13:16 PST

>From: "Ron" <rojoha@comcast.net>
>Subject: Re: [MV] WW II OD (was) Original paint color for M135?
>Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 12:45:19 -0500

> This started out rather benignly with an innocent question regarding
>the
>proper color for painting of a list members truck.

Boy,
      For a "Newbie", I guess I "whacked the beehive" pretty hard with this
one huh????? I enjoyed reading everyone's posts on this and I hope I didn't
start any fueds over it. I've learned very much on the painting of military
vehicles over the past 2 weeks, past and present. I hope to only "tap" the
beehive on future questions..Thanks to all for your insights...

Steve Randall
1952 GMC M135

One-click access to Hotmail from any Web page – download MSN Toolbar now!