Re: [MV] More HMMWV problems

From: patrick jankowiak (eccm@swbell.net)
Date: Wed Mar 03 2004 - 19:43:59 PST

That is my problem as well, although it's the M35.

oh to find me a neogothic-industrial woman into post-apocalyptic
military grunge with an appreciation for exterior shades of black or
dark green, shelter interiors of high gloss battleship grey and white,
romantic emergency lighting, green radios and telephones, noisy
vehicular things with big wheels, and large dangerous home-made
electrical equipment with vacuum tubes. To find one that considers a
PRC-77 a 'wireless intercom' and a TA-312 a 'wired intercom'. One that
considers an M109A2 a 'love wagon'. One that likes the 'high
definition TV set' I built inside a surplus transport case and
understands about it needing 400Hz power. One that thinks the 40' ham
radio tower in the backyard balances the aesthetic effect of the 40KW
diesel generator on the other side of the yard, but wants to paint the
genset OD green because yellow clashes with the weeds, er.. 'lawn'..
One that wants me to buy her an LAV / Stryker because 'they are pretty
and she's not going to do any fighting with it anyway, just go to the
store'.

well all this is very amusing, but I did run into a psycho woman that
was so infatuated with me that she rode in the deuce even though she
didn't like it. I tried the deuce date to convince her I was not the
man for her.. better one that declines a second date due to having a
sound mind, than one with emotional instabilities.

SGT PJ