need a delivery from Gainsville GA to Crestview FL Swap Meet

From: Jeffrey Smith MVP (mvpco@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 09:06:12 PST

Hi List!

Any body going to Crestview, FL or Samson, AL Swap
Meets from North GA? with room on their trailer? I
need the below item brought to one of the shows if
possible.... I will pay$$$$ or trade wiring.

This is for a 1969 Chevy MV Army Base truck I will be
working on soon.

Jeff Smith MVP
Pensacola, FL
850-475-5030
850-324-0866 Cell

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=34204&item=2462810108&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBWN%3AIT

hi we are generally open mon-fri 10-6 and sat 10-2 we
are at 2375 dawsonville hwy gainesville ga 30501..
from the loop you would get on hwy 400 north until you
get to hwy 53. turn right on hwy 53 and we are 15
minutes on the right. you will see all the mustangs
and camaros on our front line. phone is 770-532-8461
just confirm when you are coming in case anything
comes up.
Adam Cambell