Re: [MV] Previews at DRMOs? - This E-mail is virus free.

From: TacticalTruck@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 11:09:04 PST

In a message dated 3/4/04 1:20:48 PM, achavezv_gm@yahoo.com.mx writes:

<< thanks for your help Hunter,

I will like to have a cheapper shipping company than

freighpro to access all the systems and with the same

trust

sending a 10 lb $30 part cost me around 150

   This will never happen. They are working their way towards forcing us to
use their shipper. Take a look at Liquidators.com. You are required to use
their shipping system. Norfolk is the worst. I know of one case where a person
wanted to pick up two lots, one for himself and one for a friend. Norfolk
wouldn't schedule pick up for the lots at the same time. He had to load his lot at
10am and his friends lot at 2pm. Another surplus dealer I know sent a trucking
company to pick up a parts lot and Norfolk would not load it because they said
the parts were loose and they would not package them. When the dealer went
there himself he found that the parts were neatly packed in a triwall on a pallet
and the paperwork attached to the triwall made it obvious that they were
packed this way from the beginning.

Jeff