Re: [MV] Previews at DRMOs? - This E-mail is virus free.

From: Fred Martin (mung@in-touch.net)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 11:39:08 PST

So, We're right back where we started from...someone from GL helping out
the people who frequent this military vehicle list to make sales go
better for the company. The wonderful fellow that started out doing this
very thing for the company was given his walking papers. It would be
advisable to see if he's still available for the job. Take this for what
it's worth. Fred Martin