Re: [MV] Previews at DRMOs? - This E-mail is virus free.

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 11:55:22 PST

Freightpro-stitute quoted me $3500 to move a pickup truck from OR to NY. The
shippers I eventually used (not the sharpest knives in the drawer, but
relatively competent and honest), charged me $1150. On price alone, FP would
be my last choice. It is always amazing to me how a monopolistic, corrupt,
expensive sutuation develops whenever we have to deal with "OUR" government.
Theoretically, this is a situation where all the costs, especially
transport, should be the cheapest around, not the least of reasons being
economy of scale.

apb