Re: [MV] Hanix Parts Info

From: Herr Bookmonger (bookmonger@verizon.net)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 22:07:27 PST

Another Internet surfing adventure ! These excavators are quite interesting. (Seems likely the engine is a Nissan) I found some more info:

http://www.oemsurplus911.com/hyd_e-l/hanix.htm

TEL: 773-763-2100 E-MAIL: dymatic@aol.com

~~~~~

http://www.oswaldrecord.co.uk/hanix.htm

Hanix are one of the largest manufacturers of Japanese designed mini excavators in Europe. Established in 1965, Hanix have over 35 years experience of designing equipment for the construction industry.

~~~~~

I can see how these machines would be an excellent learning tool in preparation for ownership of something heavy, ugly, tracked, and military. ;-)

Herr BookmongerM-43 Truck Ambulance ¾ Ton 4x4