Re: [MV] GL

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 05 2004 - 06:02:05 PST

I have chosen to all but abandon G/L and their crazy ways. Prices are going
through the roof and the trucks aren't even well represented. There is a fool
born every day and I'm letting them buy from G/L until the prices become
commensurate with the runaround and lack of previews. Something has to be mighty
attractive for me to bid on it. As far as previews if anybody needs a looksee
at Homestead FL I can usually help. Have Mil ID and can get right on base and
its only 2 hrs away!
Kenny