RE: [MV] GL-auction: Anyone know what they pay for the stuff they auction off? Here's one clue...

From: Dan Parmley Jr. (artillerydan@cox.net)
Date: Fri Mar 05 2004 - 19:04:44 PST

I did work for GL at there HQ here in Phoenix, Totally unvehicle
related. The guy I talked to about it said they pay either 1% or 2% of
acquisition cost. So they are making money but when you buy that triwall
with $150,000.00 in weird crap for $40.00. GL still paid 1% or 2% for
it. Don't get me wrong I love the old days with a live auction MUCH
BETTER!

Tactical Vehicle Depot / MV Data Plates
Dan Parmley Jr.
5045 S. 33rd St.
Phoenix, AZ 85040
artillerydan@cox.net
www.mvdataplates.com

Always looking for old US artillery. Parts, pieces, whole guns what
ever. Finders fee paid for guns that are purchased.