Re: [MV] M151

From: Mike Pilcher (candlewickjeep2@webtv.net)
Date: Sat Mar 06 2004 - 17:58:07 PST

Glenn, I am a member of both lists. I am not bright enough to worry
about the invasion of privacy that Yahoo apparently does.

This list used to be a very GENERAL list. It was fun to read right here
on this list about M37's and M715's and MB's and on and on and on and
on. I enjoyed reading about everything from jeeps to 10 tons.
But slowly it evolved into a list that is much more specific in
orientation. So to feed MY specific intersts (M37;m151; GPW), I had to
search elsewhere. For me it's hard to find a list as good as this one.
It spoils me with the dozens of emails every day. That's why even
though I'll burn out and unsubscribe every now and then, I'll eventually
comeback to get reacquainted with old friends and to receive all those
emails.

I wish that what you speak of, the uniting of other lists with this one,
would happen. Because that would mean a return to the general nature of
this list. But that's not going to happen, I don't think.

Mike Pilcher