GL

From: Ted Hils (tedhils@cyber-south.com)
Date: Mon Mar 08 2004 - 09:31:11 PST

    There are two types of people that buy from GL. Those that have been
cheated, and those that have yet to be cheated. I am in the first category.
The problems I have had in the past I just wrote it off to a cost of doing
business. The latest trangression on their part was "the straw that broke
the camel's back." My account is suspended and it will be a cold day in
Arizona before I pay another "penalty" for their inefficiency and/or
dishonesty.
    Luckily, I have enough trucks and "stuff" already bought (most of it
pre-GL) to last at least 2 years. Maybe by that time, they will have
changed the system (again) and GL will be outta there.
    Hunter seems like a very nice guy. I bet he doesn't last long with GL.
Ted

Ted Hils
Ted's Trucks 'N Stuff
1181 County Road 560