Re: [MV] neato anti-theft device

From: Geno (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Mon Mar 08 2004 - 12:36:22 PST

GEE.what's the big deal.?????
You just take out the lever switch...install a key switch there..and case
closed.
My HMMWV has a key switch..nothing changes..no modifications...Straight
replacement with 3 wires...or 4 for some vehicles. The switches are
available at all the parts houses.....like Checker Auto - Parts America....
They run around 10 or 12 dollars...Gene