Re: [MV] M886 personnel heater questions

From: kuhrick (kuhrick@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Mar 09 2004 - 13:33:07 PST

they used the 24 volt heater wane there was danger of killing the
starting battery
they used the 24 volt system that went in the ready trucks
the 2 batterys
  went on the right side under the hood in front back of grill in front
of wheel well 24 volt generator /alt went on left side of the motor
ken uhrick