electrical feedback on S250 shelter through ground....

From: ygmir (ygmir@onemain.com)
Date: Tue Mar 09 2004 - 21:15:18 PST

Hi all,
I notice when hooking up 110V to my shelter(s), I get current through the
ground strap, and even enough to "tickle" when you are well grounded and
touch it (ok, I see you all smiling.........).
Any way, I tested the plug (round, 8 connector half male, half female) ( now
I know you're laughing....).
 I found what I think are the pos. and neg. connections points. I've also
tried back-feeding power through the external outlets.
Everything works fine, I just don't really like the idea of the shelters
exterior being "energized", even at low amperage......
Can any one tell me which "pins" are the actual ones to put the voltage to?
And, maybe explain what's going on. The two of my shelters I've done this to
both react the same way.
I'm out of ideas, so will appreciate any you might want to share.
Thanks,
Henry