Re: [MV] US WWII GI footlockers

From: Kirk Gustafson (kgustafson@ssd-inc.com)
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 05:22:56 PST

Bones,

One of the best references I've seen for photos of the different styles used durin WWII is
located here:

http://www.hardscrabblefarm.com/ww2/index.htm

Just select "Garrison Life" from the menu from the top menu, then select "Footlocker Styles &
Patterns".

I seem to recall finding a page that offered plans for some of them, but I will have to
continue looking through my bookmarks...

BTW, do you know how many footlockers you can load in the back of a Chevy 1-1/2 ton G506?
(M.M.V.C.)

--
  Kirk Gustafson
23rd Infantry Regiment, 2nd Inf. Div., WWII HRS

"Second to None!"