Re: [MV] electrical feedback on S250 shelter through ground....

From: Steve & Jeannie Keith (cckw@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 06:34:02 PST

The GFIs are very sensetive to grounds. When I was building the POD
(Pembroke Ordnance Depot) I was powering it, backfeeding the main
panel from a temporary tree mounted GFI outlet. This worked fine until
I connected the main panel to the box therby adding another ground in
a different place (ground rods). The minute I connected the other ground,
(about 50 feet away) the GFI would keep tripping. I had to replace the
GFI temporary outlet until I got the permanent power.

Steve AKA Dr Deuce