Re: [MV] Weird Thought M35A2 1 1/2 ton

From: Steve & Jeannie Keith (cckw@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 07:05:37 PST

It should work just fine. The biggest problem I see is with the spring
hangers for the rear. Unlike the CCKW that has the single axle
counterpart (Chev 1.5 tonner) that can donate spring hangers and
even the whole rear axle assy, on the M35 you would need to make
and weld spring mounts onto the axle housing and find/make suitable
spring mounts.

It would definately be something different....

Steve AKA Dr Deuce