Re: [MV] electrical feedback on S250 shelter through ground....

From: grntrks@juno.com
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 20:33:20 PST

While we are on this subject: here's something else to check. Remove the
cover plates from the outlets and look at the terminal screw on the
receptacles. Make certain any unused terminal screw are run down and not
protruding from the sides of the receptacle.
As an industrial/commercial electrician leaving the unused screws
sticking out is a REAL SORESPOT with me. The slightest contact with the
screw head and the box creates a dangerous situation, be it the hot or
the neutral.

Frank Cox (grntrks@juno.com)
Vietnam 1966
'45 GMC 353 DUKW