Re: [MV] electrical feedback on S250 shelter through ground....

From: ygmir (ygmir@onemain.com)
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 19:59:40 PST

Additional info:
I have correct house current to the shelters, and, the ground strap is
connected correctly to the "wing nut" on the electrical panel, and, to a
ground rod. I have back-fed current through the exterior plugs and the same
situation exists.
I sure appreciate all the input, I'm following the ideas for checking
problems to the best of my meager ability........
Henry