MTA Show & Swap Meet Dover NJ March 20-21 NEW INFO

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@msn.com)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 14:34:42 PST

The MTA Show & Swap Meet Dover NJ on March 20-21 IS SELLING OUT FAST.

This morning I stated there was only 10 INDOOR TABLES @ $30 available. I
notified that the count was down to only 7 tables left.
THE LATEST COUNT: ONLY 5 $30 INDOOR TABLES ARE AVAILABLE.

IF YOU HAVE ANY INTEREST IN ATTENDING THIS SHOW, YOU HAD BETTER ACT NOW
!!!

VETERANS INFO:
I have frequently mentioned that the Korean War Veterans Association will
have a Trailer set up. The Vietnam Veterans will have a Table set up.
I neglected to say that most Veterans are members of several Veterans
Organizations.

IN ADDITION TO THE KOREAN VETERANS & VIETNAM VETERANS, I HAVE BEEN AN
AMERICAN LEGION MEMBER FOR OVER 50 YEARS & SERVE ON Post, County & State
Committees, Len Speizer is a JEWISH WAR VETERANS State Officer, Several
are active in the VFW & AMVETS, as well. I am certain that if someone
wanted information about any Veterans group, you can get answers by stopping
at the KWVA Trailer.

VIETNAM VETERAN SHOULD LOOK AT THE WEB SITE ON GUN TRUCKS. THERE ARE
PICTURES OF "SATANS LIL ANGEL" THE MTA GUN TRUCK.

LOOK AT http://groups.msn/VietnamGuntrucks/shoebox.msnw Go to: Rebirth
of the Angel. There are 2 pages of the
MTA Project Vehicle. The workers of the Gun Truck will be present at the
MTA Show along with the
"SATANS ANGEL" . If you served in Country, you will appreciate this Very
Impressive Vehicle.
Donations for this fantastic effort, will always be appreciated.

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1
M-416 Trailer
MVPA, MTA, KWVA