Crestview Florida MV Show and Swap Meet Good news bad news maybe good news

From: Jeffrey Smith MVP (mvpco@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 12:02:03 PST

Hi List!

The Crestview, Florida MV Show is SOLD OUT! But, they
are giving us more space, sweeeeeeet! We have enough
space for 30 vendors and have sold 36 vendor spaces,
they are providing more space so we can even fit more.
if any last/late minute vendors still want to come, we
can still get you in.

Remember Crestview, Saturday, March 27th(next weekend.
Lots are arriving Friday and setting up. so get there
Friday for some good deals. also, we will be eating a
Seafood dinner around 5pm at Holiday Inn, 1/4 mile
away from "Crestview Super Flea Market" on Hwy 85(exit
56 on I-10).

Hosted this year by 5 MVPA Chapters: Dixie Div, First
Fla Chapter, MS Coast Watchers, GA Chapter and Deep
South Chapter.

You gotta see this place!, Covered vending areas with
table, electricity and water, back right up to you
spot and start selling. Econo Lodge across the street
and Holiday Inn is 1/4 mile away.
also Wal-Mart, Ryan's, Cracker Barrel, BK Lounge and
Micky D's and right on the Interstate.!

you cant miss it.

For pics and info:
http://www.mvpc.com/show.htm