Re: [MV] Automatic Deuce With Power Steering (fwd)

From: Grant Stockly (grant@stockly.com)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 11:01:46 PST

Thanks for the reality check guys. :) Like a little kid at the buffet
line, my eyes are bigger than my tummy. ;)

Like a previous person suggested I was caught up with reading all of the
500HP+ racing vehicles and thinking that my poor little deuce engine
wouldn't be that hard. But don't worry, I am at least partially sane now.

I found some specs for the Allison 3060. Nice. Maybe I'll find one on
ebay. :D Anyone know what these things cost?

Thanks,
Grant