Great Vendors dersive our business HERE IS ONE www.themilitaryman.com

From: MV Don Low (MVdonlow@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 14:03:24 PST

 OK, here is a honest and customer service oriented business,
I have nothing but praise for him.
 Please consider giving him your business, not only are his prices VERY
 competive, he cares about the customer.

 www.themilitaryman.com

 Lots of BDU.s GPS's and lots of other stuff. The SCRUBS are great
 for hangin around the house.

 A++++++++++++++++ to sales@themilitaryman.com