RE: [MV] USMC M813A1 For Sale

From: Glenn Shaw (mpmutt@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 08:06:33 PST

Hi Art
This whole thread was extensively covered about a week ago on the list.
You may want to read all the posts to get a feeling for the whole thing.
In short Mr Combat bought a truck from a guy who was consigning it for
sale through Rick and purchased it sight unseen. When it arrived
certain aspects of it did not agree with his virtual view if what should
be. All of the rest of the details re. seller being talked down in
price etc etc etc I am sure Rick would be glad to reitterate again. The
objections raised by listemembers to the Caveat Emptor post were that we
all know that this applies to all of us whenever we purchase anything,
but his post seemed to single out Rick for being unethical which was
unfair.

Glenn Shaw
MVPA
MTANJ