Gama Goat parts for sale

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 15:32:08 PST

Hi All,
I'm pasting this message from an ebay seller, who says that he has a few
Gama Goat parts for sale.
His email: <Maxxrange@aol.com>

Thanks Bjorn, for the fast reply. I will get it boxed up, addressed and
ready to go.
I think its great you are restoring a Military Vehicle.
Do you know anyone who has a Gama Goat? I have a couple of transmission
parts for one.
An unused transmission top (for the remote shifters) and an unused companion
flange for the output shaft of the same transmission. I will sell these
cheaply if anyone is interested.
Thanks again, Bryce

Bryce Sutton
782 Coleman Ave apt i (like inca)