Shame On Me

From: candlewickjeep2@webtv.net
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 20:39:52 PST

I have got to eat some serious crow. For years I've slitthered around
in the MV world of M37's, MB/GPW's, M151's, and M715's. That's what I
enjoy and I remember the days when this list was full of discussion
relating primarily to those vehicles. I have lamented the absence of
"my" kind of vehicles on the list. Seemed to me like everything was big
truck related. BUT,,,,,,,,,,today I got up close and personal with an
M35A2C dropside. I've never been in one til today. WHAT A HOOT!!!
That LOUD pipe coming out right in front of the passenger window RANG
my bell!!! I think I'm in love!!! I've never made so much noise and
traveled so slow.

Gotta start working on the wife. I know where one's been parked for
several years and with a little work.............

You guys know the routine,

Mike Pilcher
convert